Thursday, July 26, 2007

8 weeks



Whew! I can't believe Elise is already two months old! One thing is for sure, mommy is definitely a tired girl. Elise is so sweet and just wonderful and she sure does love her mommy...ALOT. In fact, mostly, she just doesn't want mommy to ever put her down. There is an hour in the morning when she decides it's "bouncer time" when she demands to be put in her bouncer and nothing else will do. She's so funny, already informing me of her routines. I was cooking today and she decided that she definitely did not want to be left out, or put down at all for that matter. We compromised. I strapped her into her carrier and toted her around through the whole ordeal, she loved it. It worked out well, but cooking with my body facing the other way and my arm stretched as far out as possible can be quite a challenge. I love being a mom, exhaustion and all.

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a beautiful baby girl! She's gorgeous!

You should get one of those strappy things that people wear their kids on them all the time...it keeps them close...and I can't think what they are called at the moment...ah, a sling. Maybe she'd like that..and you could put her on your back maybe at dinner time...but I guess when she was big enough to hold her head up, etc.

Hang in there.

Glad it's going well.

Take care,
Emily