Thursday, August 2, 2007

No more excuses

One thing that I must say that I do miss about pregnancy is always having an excuse to indulge in any junk food I wanted. I enjoyed indulging myself in any kind of craving, wacky or not, because, hey, I was PREGNANT. But now, I have no more excuse. There is no excuse for the remaining pounds that seem to be holding on to me for dear life. I am running, doing yoga, and eating miniscule amounts of terribly bland food. Bleh! This stinks! But I refuse to quit, because, as I said, I no longer have any excuse. I have about 5 more pounds to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy size and I'm gonna make it, I swear! Kenny gives me a hard time for being so obsessed, but I just can't help it. He likes to give me a hard time about most all of the crazy things I do, you would think he would be used to it by now! He thinks I'm nuts for taking so many pictures of Elise. I am so camera happy, but what can I say, I'm crazy about this little girl. Here are a few of the latest ones.


No comments: