Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ahhh...pregnancy

I have reached 31 weeks today! I am so far along, I can't believe she's almost here! And my my my, she is getting so big! Elise, being the proper girl that she is, has decided that it is highly inappropriate for mommy to slouch in her chair. She likes to correct my sloppy posture by repetitively kicking me in the ribs until I sit up, she is quite insistent. She will soon outgrow her cramped quarters and venture into the world (I hope it's not too soon, though, I'm not ready!).
I am not so happy to announce that I have also discovered the magical wonder of braxton-hicks contractions. They're really annoying when you're in the middle of an intensely focused project. I am convinced that they have distracted me from receiving several brilliant ideas. Oh well! I love it all! I'm having a great time.

No comments: