Sunday, March 18, 2007

Pictures!

I finally had my maternity pictures taken yesterday. It was so much fun! The people there were super nice, so I didn't feel all wierd about it. I know, it's so cliche and uncool, but I had my pictures taken at Glamour Shots! I know what you're thinking; big hair and feather boas, but those days are in the past! I think our pictures came out pretty darn well, if I do say so myself. The photographer asked me if I wanted to take some with my bare belly, I told her no, because my belly is pretty unattractive. We had a good laugh. I ended up taking one with my bare belly, but didn't order it, because, as I said, it's pretty unattractive. So, I am glad to report that the whole experience was great.

1 comment:

catmanager said...

So when do we get to see the photos? And I want to see the belly shot!