Friday, March 23, 2007

Are you sure there's only ONE in there?




Let me be the first to admit that I am huge. This is understandable, I am seven months pregnant. Just recently, I shared an elevator with a woman that works on the same floor that I do. We chatted a bit about the baby, the gender, and how excited I am. I made a small comment about how big I was getting to which she replied "Yeah, there's only one in there?" I said yes, that I was sure I was having just one, to which she answered "Are you SURE?". Excuse me??? I realize that I am not as small as I used to be, but have I officially reached house-size status? I like to believe that because this woman is foreign, she was actually trying to give me a compliment (even though I know I'm kidding myself). I was actually relieved at my last doctor's appointment when the doctor said that I am just a little bit on the small side for this far along in my pregnancy. She said that it's okay, though because I'm kind of a small girl. So, maybe I'm not a whale yet, though according to some, I'm well on my way!

No comments: