Thursday, March 15, 2007

First post


Hey, it's me, Norma.
So, here we go, my first post.
Here we are, 29 weeks along! I can't believe it. This whole thing has been such an adventure.
Little Elise is growing by the minute. I think she was training for a marathon in there last night. She was kicking and shifting around, consequently causing her mom to kick and shift around all night. I think she's rearranging things in there, you know, to suit her taste.
I finally got the changing table for the nursery ordered on Saturday! It took long enough, though. I swear, that's the last thing I'm buying from Babies R Us. Apparently you need a minimum of 10 managers to make a transaction at that store. Sheesh!
I'm taking maternity photos this upcoming Saturday. I am so nervous/excited! I never thought that it was something that I would do, mostly because alot of maternity photos are kind of wierd and creepy, but I'm excited to commemorate this time in my life.
I'll be sure to post some of the pics once I get them back!

2 comments:

devon said...

Norma,
What a great idea, you will be so glad you did this.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, or if you need someone to tell you how it "really" is..
miss ya
Devon

catmanager said...

Hey, copycat. I'm so glad you're doing this. Now we can write snarky comments on each other's blogs!