Saturday, April 7, 2007

Baby Shower

Yesterday my family threw us an AMAZING baby shower. It was awesome! My mom and my sister really outdid themselves putting it together. My sister made an incredible cake, it was pink with white clouds on it, two layers! And it was so tasty too! They organized great games and everyone had a good time (I think!). We also got SOOOOO much stuff! My family gave us so much beautiful clothing for little Elise. She is a very lucky girl, she is so well-loved already! My mom gave me so much stuff that I know I'm really going to need. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family that would do all that for me and the baby. Big thanks to everybody!!!!!!
Leave it to me to spill a big glob of Mayo on my pretty white shirt at the start of the evening! Oh well, everything was great anyway!

No comments: