Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Is it May yet?

pregnancy cartoon
I just found out that my friends and ex-employers Chris Davey and Letrisa Miller had their baby last night. I must admit, I'm pretty jealous. I found out I was pregnant way before they did. Though, to be fair, they did find out they were pregnant when she was four months along. I have about a month left to go, and I don't know where I'm going to fit the extra poundage. I've already had two people comment on my large size just this morning. One of them even called me a "big mama"! I laughed, but it's still a little wierd to hear. I don't really feal big, it's only when I look in the mirror that I realize the exaggerated proportions that my body has taken on. It's a bit of a shock every time. My hips are so loose and uncomfortable these days, it feels like they're going to slip right off! Despite my discomfort and increasingly shocking appearance, I don't have much to complain about, everything is going really well.

No comments: