Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I'm not pregnant?

You Are Probably Not Pregnant

It seems like you're in the clear, but you should really take a test to be sure.


According to this, I'm not even pregnant. Somebody's got a whole lot of explaining to do. Ha ha!
Today I enter my eighth month of pregnancy. Yay! I'm so big, it's rediculous, I don't think my belly can stand to stretch out any more. Poor baby, she must be so squished in there. Today I saw a pathetic artist's rendition of what she probably looks like right now. The poor thing is all curled up, she has no room! She moves around and pushes at me more and more every day. Kenny says that she's in there doing pull-ups on my ribs, which is entirely possible because she does like to manipulate my ribs quite a bit (which feels really wierd, by the way).
My sister is in town and she saw my big-bellied self for the first time yesterday. She seemed thoroughly disgusted. I'm glad she's here and gets to share in this experience some.

No comments: