Monday, April 2, 2007

More nursery stuff!

It is official. The baby's room is finally painted. I am so glad that it's done! I have to admit, I was dreading the whole project altogether. I envisioned all the work and back-aches that would ensue once I got the project started. Much to my surprise, the process was pretty much painless. Kenny and I got that room painted in less than in afternoon. I'm pretty proud of us. I think the room looks really good. The color I chose was a really light soft green (much like the background to this blog). I like it because it also brings out the green in the bedding I got for the crib. The bedding is a little more pink than I expected it to be, so I'm glad the walls are toning it down some. So, after all that painting, stretching, and climbing over furniture, we came out unscathed. No trauma, no fights, and NO BACK-ACHES. Woo hoo!

No comments: