Wednesday, May 9, 2007

In the home stretch

pregnancy cartoon

Okay, so maybe I'm not ready to evict this little one yet, but she has been hanging out in there for quite some time. I am still enjoying pregnancy, though at times it does weigh on me pretty heavily. I've had some more issues with my consistently low blood pressure this week (hence, my lack of updating this page). Kenny is doing the best he can, but there is not much he can do when I'm blacking out or vomitting on the side of the road. Not much, except try to act like he's not grossed out, which he has done an extraordinary job at. He has been very supportive and I am very proud of his abilty to stay calm when my body is going into panic mode. He takes care of me pretty well. Though, let's not feel too sorry for him, he still doesn't have to deal with all the physical distresses that have accompanied this pregnancy!
I think we're pretty much set for this little girl to make her big entrance. I finished buying some extra odds and ends this weekend which included such things as baby body wash, lotion, a few diapering products that I hadn't gotten yet, and a little flower pot of mini roses to add to her room.
My sister and brother-in-law have graciously offered to buy her a stroller, which I am so thankful for. So, now the stroller research will commence! There's so many out there, I don't know where to start! Any suggestions? I'm looking for something safe and versatile that I won't be too embarrassed or too weak to lug around, ha ha. I'm sure Elise doesn't care, but momma's gotta look good!

No comments: